Google AdWords is the most economical way to advertise on Takase.com offering both text ad and banner ad options, and the ability to pay based either on impressions or click-throughs. Having a Google AdWords account allows your site to be seen throughout the Google AdWords network if you choose, but you also have the option to advertise specifically on Takase.com through your account.
What is placement targeting through Google Adwords (excerpted from Google.com)?
Placement targeting (formerly called site targeting) lets AdWords advertisers choose individual spots in the Google content network where they'd like their ads to appear (such as on Takase.com). A placement might be an entire website or a subset of a site, such as only the home page of the Takase.com site.
- You can select sites for your placement-targeted campaign (including Takase.com)
- A site must be part of the Google Network in order to be available for your placement-targeted campaign (Takase.com is part of this network).
- Placement-targeted campaigns can take either cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) pricing. The minimum bid with CPC pricing is $0.01 (or the local currency equivalent) per click. The minimum bid for CPM pricing is US $0.25 (or the local currency equivalent) for each 1000 impressions.
For more information on advertising directly on Takase.com using Google AdWords Placement Targeting, click here (http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=7072).
How do I advertise on Takase.com once I have setup a Google AdWords Account?
To create a new placement-targeted campaign on Takase.com, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AdWords Standard Edition account at https://adwords.google.com (if you're not already logged in).
- On the Campaign Summary page, find the table Online Campaigns.
- Click Placement-targeted in the 'Create a new campaign' section at the top of the table.
- Follow the sign-up wizard instructions to create your campaign.
For more general information about placement targeting, please see the complete Help Center guide.